Senator Mike Ellis Caught In Undercover Project Veritas Video Sting (Video) FeaturedWritten by WIFreePolitics
Wisconsin State Senate President Mike Ellis (R-19) found himself the most recent target of Project Veritas, a non-partisan investigative organization dedicated to exposing waste, fraud, dishonesty and self-dealing.
In the video, the senator was caught not only expressing opposition to Governor Scott Walker, calling the John Doe probe "a blessing in disguise" and saying that his fellow Republican "only works for himself", but he was also caught planning some potentially illegal activity: funding and creating his own SuperPAC to challenge his Democratic opponent Assemblywoman Penny Schaber. Such actions could potentially be a felony, according to Wisconsin state election law.
WisconsinFree has a solid team of writers who put truth above ideology and can be trusted to report the hard facts as they're revealed. Watch WIFreePolitics to keep up to date on the latest political reports.
Latest from WIFreePolitics
- Mike Ellis Will Not Seek Re-election This Fall
- $2.2 Million Tax Break For TV, Radio Broadcasters Passes Legislature
- 13 Incumbent Assembly Members Not To Seek Re-Election
- Governor Walker Attacked By Freedom From Religion Foundation Over Scripture Reference
- "Solidarity Singers" Joined In Their Protests By Russian Rockers Pussy Riot