See Why Some Are Calling This The Best Classroom April Fools Prank Ever! (Video) FeaturedWritten by Tierney Gill
What better way to start off a Monday morning than with a laugh. And what better way to laugh then to see someone fall completely for a genius April Fools Day trick!
Students at Aquinas College pull off a great stunt on their Macroeconomics professor, who has a policy that any student whose phone rings in class must answer it on speakerphone. One unlucky student was on the receiving end of a phone call during class time: but the result just may have the professor rethinking his policy in the future!
Tierney Gill is a senior at Wisconsin Lutheran College in Milwaukee, studying American History and Business Management. A homeschool graduate who is politically active on both the local and state level, Tierney has had the privilege of interning in the Milwaukee County Executive and Governor's offices, presiding over Students for Life, local College Republicans, volunteering in several political campaigns, and receiving an appointment by Governor Walker to serve on the Governor's Juvenile Justice Commission, a state policy advisory board. When not politically involved, Tierney loves spending time with her large family, writing, and reading.
Latest from Tierney Gill
- Mary Burke Has Another Challenger In Democratic Gubernatorial Primary
- President Obama To Headline Sharpton Conference
- Kristen Bell Treats Audience To Live Performance Of "Do You Want To Build A Snowman"...Using All 3 Of Anna's Voices (Video)
- Oklahoma Latest State To Reject Common Core
- GOP Lawmakers Face Constituent Outrage Over Common Core Support